Hullett House is a celebration of Hong Kong’s rich and vibrant “East meets West” heritage. The design-led heritage building consists of an intimate hotel and seven restaurants and bars. The property and its various elements are all housed within the former Marine Police Headquarters, one of the oldest buildings in Hong Kong dating back to 1881, and is a rare example of magnificent colonial architecture.
The design-led, all-suite heritage hotel occupying the upper floors of Hullett House offers guests a refined and elegant experience that is reminiscent of Hong Kong’s vibrant past. The suites, which range in size from 880 to 940 sq ft, are each individually-designed to reflect a distinct period in Hong Kong’s history and is named after one of Hong Kong’s numerous bays, in homage to the building’s history as the former Marine Police headquarters.
- Historic landmark declared a monument since 1994
- Landscaped garden
- 24-hour reception and concierge service
- Seven unique food and beverage outlets
- Convenient access to high-end boutiques and stores
- Meeting and event facilities with audio-visual conference equipment